domingo, 30 de enero de 2022

Espiando en los 80's Vol 9

 


1-Roberto Jacketti & The Scooters - Intro
2-Max Headroom & The Car Parks - Don't Panic
3-The Candy Ranch - Section 58
4-Mek Pek Party Band - Ska Beat
5-Strange Fruit - In The Mood For Lovin
6-Pressure - Pressure Cooker
7-The Villains - Long,Short Skinny,or Fat
8-The Equators - Age Of 5
9-Vegimite Reggae - Rude Boy Rude Girl
10-The Monks - Don't Want No Reds
11-Ammonites - Big Eaters
12-Naughty Rhythms - Without Your Love
13-The Volecanoes - Is There Anybody There
14-Geier Sturzflug - Bruttosozialprodukt
15-Blue Asthmatics - Blue Asthma
16-Arthur Kay - Sooty Is a Rudie


4 comentarios:

  1. Hi, have you got these rare items?
    Elake Måns – Skadeva - 1980
    Reality - Success - 1980
    The Professionals - Jungle Drums - 1981
    Kaya - Wolf In Sheep Clothing - 1980
    Well Cyril - When You Come - 1983
    Chapter XII ‎- Buffalo Step - 1979

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello, friend ¡¡ Nice to read you, I have seen your excellent channel on Youtube, Wow, I had no idea about these rare items, but I will also start the search and if I find them I will send them to you. . .Here I send you an invitation to a Telegram channel, more or less what I upload to the blogspot. . . A big hug, brother : https://t.me/+gAhsgRy_7-Q0ODRh

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Thank you Freddy. If you want to join my Discord server called Skaville City Community you can.

    ResponderEliminar