sábado, 26 de abril de 2014

The Fine Style Of Lovers Rock Vol 8 [Selekta by Marisela ''Cook'' Quiñones]


1-Janet Kay - Silly Games (Extended Version)
2-Marcia Aitken & Trinity - I'm Still In Love/Three Piece Suit
3-Sonia Ferguson - Ooh Baby Baby
4-Carroll Thompson - I'm Sorry
5-Deborahe Glasgow - This Love
6-Sandra Cross - Break Up To Make Up
7-Louisa Mark - 6 Six Street
8-Samantha Rose - Can't Believe I'm Losing You
9-Janet Lee Davis - Baby I've Been Missing You
10-Janet Kay & Carroll Thompson - Crazy For You
11-Sylvia Tella - Spell
12-Portia Morgan - Let Me Be Your Angel
13-Sharon Forrester - Don't Let Me Be Lonely Tonight
14-Kofi - Don't Ask My Neighbours
15-Alaine - No Ordinary Love
16-Barbara Jones - Angel Of The Morning
17-Wendy Walker - Baby I'm For Real

http://www.sendspace.com/file/vixenh

1 comentario: