miércoles, 13 de noviembre de 2013

Rocksteady-Metro en 40 Grados Vol 2 [Selekta By Hector ''Luca Prodan'' Rodriguez]


1-Errol Dunkley - I'm Going Home
2-Ken Boothe - Without Love
3-The Ethiopians - You Got To Be Clean
4-The Melodians - I'll Get Along Without You
5-Ken Lazarus & The Fugitives - Soul Time
6-Doreen Shaffer - I Don't Know Why
7-The Zodiacs - Walk On By
8-Roy Burrowes - Jericho Jazz
9-Derrick Harriott - The Loser
10-Peter Tosh - Don't Look Back
11-The Gayletts - I Like Your World
12-John Holt - Got To Get Away
13-Owen Gray - Gimme Little Sign
14-Cornell Campbell - Didn't I Aways
15-The Skatalites - Inez
16-Johnny Nash - Hold Me Tight
17-Prince Buster All Stars - Try A Little Tenderness
18-The Octaves - You're Gonna Lose
19-The Paragons - My Number One
20-Jackie Mittoo & Soul Vendors - Something Stupid

http://www.sendspace.com/file/lzkkdy

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario