martes, 16 de noviembre de 2010

Episodio#18 Caricuao Sound System Especial The Beatles 14-11-2010

1-Bob Marley & The Wailers - And I Love Her
2-Prince Buster - All My Loving
3-John Holt - I Will
4-Easy Star All Stars - Getting Better (Feat. The Mighty Diamonds)
5-Easy Star All Stars - Fixing A Hole (Feat. Max Romeo)
6-UB40 - I'll Be Back
7-The Aggrolites - Don't Let Me Down
8-The Slackers - We Can Work It Out
9-Satelite Kingston - Because
10-Mimi Maura - It's Only Love
11-Fabulosos Cadillacs - Strawberry Field For Ever
12-Giuliano Palma & The Bluebeaters - I'll Get You
13-Tsuyoshi Kawakami & His Moodmakers - Something
14-Ringo Ska - From Me To You
15-Ringo Ska - I Feel Fine
16-The Busters - A Taste Of Honey
17-Bim Skala Bim - Rain
18-The Beatles Vs The Fugees - Reggae Rigby (Eleanor Rigby)
19-The Beatles - You Know My Name (Look Up The Number)




                                 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario